Wednesday, January 26, 2011

eNewsletter Centers on Marcellus Shale's Regional Economic Impact

I just distributed the latest edition of The Question, a one-page newsletter I created to center on one timely question that relates to a business or communications issue of interest.

The theory behind this is that you’d probably rather hear from someone other than me from time to time, but I may be able give you access to some opinions or insights you may not get elsewhere.

In this issue, Kathryn Klaber, President and Executive Director of the Marcellus Shale Coalition, responded to the question: Where do you see the Marcellus Shale having the biggest impact on the region’s economy?

If you’d like me to send you a copy, just get in touch with me. My contact information is on my Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment